NLP Diploma Course
NLP Diploma, specifically for those people who have a curiosity about how NLP can assist them in their every day lives.
You simply cannot learn NLP online – it is an experiential learning. A few years ago Michael L.Hall, one of the leaders in the world of NLP said “NLP, legitimately presented, involves a whole discipline of instruction and hands-on experience. For the content information, you can find the entire Practitioner course in the book, User’s Manual of the Brain, Volume I. But reading the book alone will not make you a Practitioner. Nor will watching videos do it. To truly know NLP in a way that you can actually do it and have competent skill with it requires experiential learning ”
So, for those of you who haven’t had the time to commit to an NLP Practitioner course yet want some of the skillsets that NLP provides, then this two day course is perfect for you.
Please note, this is not a two day sales pitch like many other NLP Diplomas. On this two day course you will learn real skills that will help you in your every day life AND will come to grips with the basics of NLP.
At the end of the two days you will be presented with the certificate “NLP Diploma” and our trainings are approved by the ABNLP – the largest certification board in the world. Should you wish to join the ABNLP this certificate will entitle you to join as an NLP Associate.
If you enjoy the two days and want to go on to further trainings, like the NLP Practitioner course, then we will credit the price that you paid for the NLP Diploma against the NLP Practitioner Course.
The course content is designed to give you a broad knowledge of NLP and also to give you some useful skills and understandings that can be utilised in your everyday life.
- History – the background of the world of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and how it relates to your world.
- NLP communication model – understand how our minds work.
- 4 themes of NLP – the mindset on which NLP is based.
- Presuppositions of nlp – a super useful set of statements that if we accept as true our world becomes a lot easier!
- Primary rep systems and utilisation – understand peoples inner world and learn how people learn and you can utilise it.
- Rapport – learn how to build rapport at an unconscious level – the basis of communication.
- Goal setting – learn how to set a real goal and how to attain it.
- Meta model – learn how to use specific questioning to enhance communication.
- Perceptual positions – learn a fantsatic tool for resolving conflict.
- Hierarchy of ideas – understand how people talk at different levels of abstraction and detail and how to use it.
- Meta programs – understand the basis of one of the filters of your unconsious mind and learn how to utilise it for better communication.
- Values – learn about another one of the filters of the unconscious mind and how they determine your focus.
- Changing on recalled events – learn how to change your emotional state at a moments notice
- Metaphors – understand and learn how to design and utilise metaphors to create change.