The beginning of your NLP journey starts here - NLP Practitioner Course (ABNLP)
The first level in Neuro-Linguistic Programming training – the NLP Practitioner Course certified by ABNLP.
This is where all starts. Here you will learn the basics about communication and dealing with others as well as yourself. Mind Evolution Practitioner course is certified by ABNLP and meets the standards laid down by them.
Why would you take the Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Course, and what does it look like?
Our NLP Practitioner Course is 7 or 8 days long depending on the course type, both courses come with a pre-course study designed to give you the best experience of learning Neuro-Linguistic Programming. During the practical part of the course, you will be in an environment where you will feel confident in practising and utilising the skills you have learned and the whole concept of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
The first part of your NLP Practitioner course is the pre-course study. This will be sent to you as soon as you book. The pre-course study consists of a manual and audio program for you to go through, and two books to help you prepare for the course.
The pre-course study gives you an insight into all the tools and the structure of NLP. The second step is for you to attend your NLP Practitioner course, where you can put into practice everything you have learned.
During the course, you will have two trainers taking you through every step of the processes you are learning. They will be demonstrating how to utilise the techniques and giving you the guidance to then put it into practice yourself.
On your course, you will learn the basics of how the mind processes your experiences. The good thing is this works for everyone. You will begin to understand why people are so different and how and when to change your communication methods to achieve excellent results.
We build upon this by teaching you how to communicate with people who may be different from you.
Among other things, you will learn:
- Behavioural integration of the basic presuppositions of NLP
- Rapport, establishment and the maintenance of it
- Pacing and Leading (verbal and non-verbal)
- Calibration (sensory-based experience)
- Representational systems (predicates, and accessing cues)
- Elicitation of well-formed, ecological outcomes and structures of the present state
- Overlap and Translation
- Metaphor creation
- Frames; contrast, relevancy, As If, Backtrack
- Anchoring (VAK)
- Anchoring Techniques (contextualized to the field of application)
- Ability to shift consciousness to external or internal, as required by the moment’s task
- Dissociation and Association
- Verbal and non-verbal elicitation of responses
- Accessing and building of resources
- Strategies; detection, elicitation, utilization, & installation
- Demonstration of behavioural flexibility
- Get to experience Time Line Therapy™, a powerful process to allow you to get rid of stored up negative emotions from your past
What is next?
You can contact us at any time to discuss any of our courses. We are always happy to help and we like to be on hand for those who prefer to talk to our trainers personally before coming on any courses. As soon as you book you will be sent the audio program, so you can get started on learning the theory behind what we do straight away, and you can do it in your own time.
If you would like to enquire about any of our courses, contact us here or call us on 01344935357.